Sunday, December 19, 2021

another adventure begins...


Brilliant full moon, stars twinkling bright in the early morning sky, the first official frost of the season and we are off on another adventure. It's the annual holiday trip to Arkansas. 

We haven't been there in a bit, not since we lost my car, before my knee surgery. Just four short months, although it seems like another lifetime.

I feel a bit like Santa in the big red truck filled with gifts for loved ones. Hubs was dressed up as the big guy yesterday for the oldest. It was great fun, although Santa was looking a bit malnourished.

For some reason he can't seem to accept that I don't want another car. I don't feel that I need it, nor do I want the expense associated with one for it to be in the garage most of the time. Or in the driveway, as Hubs boat and the truck are in the garage. We don't need to contribute to the break-ins that keep happening. I'm so tired of those. And the victim blaming that has become the norm. Although watching Santa shopping yesterday humored me greatly.

As we start Christmas week I am looking forward to the calm, projects are almost finished. Just a few left for travel projects. Hubs is off this week so we will spend lots of time with family and friends. 

Enjoy the energy of the full moon! Focus on the good and clearing out what no longer serves you. Energy, experiences, careers, even people. Take a deep look and live your best life!

Well, the sky is starting to lighten, and we are cruising along under this brilliant full moon. Family is at the other end of the road and a winery stop is on agenda for today...

Love and peace....

No comments:

Post a Comment

my brother's keeper...

I've been sitting here in the silence for a few hours now.  Did my usual daily stuff and then decided to simply drink my water and play ...