Friday, September 6, 2013

It's a start...

It's a start!
Struggling to wake up this morning... Last night was short.  Hubby and I went into St. Louis at midnight to pick up the traveling man.  The train station is in a slightly iffy neighborhood, it isn't bad, but as it's in a semi-remote area in the center of downtown and near the metro link.  It has the potential for hoodlums to act up.

Luckily his train was early and we had just pulled into the parking spot when he arrived.

As I am not a nighttime person... today is going to be a struggle. And I would do it again tonight.

Sipping my coffee, watching hubby play with the boys, and planning ahead, I have a lot to do this weekend.

And fun I want to squeeze in around it all.

I finally committed to the craft fair.  I have a lot to get done in the next month! My goal is to have at least 100 hats, soaps, dish cloths, and maybe even a quilt ready for demo.  I also have a quilt that needs to be quilted, I have got to find time to get that done this weekend.  Then I have two hats to get finished, they were pre-ordered.  I won't be spending much time online.  I will be squeezing in a few scooter rides too.  I am not sure what prompted me to be so sure I could make this work, but I am going to give it my best and see what happens.

Gotta talk hubby into doing some yard work, and he has a few things he is going to do for the craft fair.

Gonna be hard to do with that awesome weather out there beckoning....

No comments:

Post a Comment

as planned...

Don't you love it when a plan goes kerplunk kerplewy? That is how I was feeling a few moments ago.  Pups woke me up super early so I'...