Friday, February 15, 2013

TGIF!

It's so wonderful when Friday arrives after a brutally long five days!  Even though I am exhausted, I am seriously looking forward to my busy weekend.  I have jerky drying for my boys both the two and four legged kind.  I have knitting to do, a weekend visit with my son, and I hope to steal my sweet grand baby for a few hours. There is laundry to wash, ironing to do,  I need to make some soaps and the turtle would love his aquarium cleaned.I will spend some time planning my garden and find a few minutes to regroup. It is going to be a beautiful weekend, oh I am not sure what the weather will be, it might be cold or rainy. But in my life, it's going to be warm and sunny.

As soon as I was able to leave work today, as stressful as it was I could feel the clouds of the day lift and disappear.  We stopped by the grocery on our way home and hubby and I found some yummy treats for dinner.  I will start to cook here in a few minutes, for now I am sitting here with my legs stretched out, savoring the end of the week.

How are you spending your weekend? Big plans? Some quality time with family?  Or working on a project that has needed your attention?

2 comments:

  1. This weekend? Sewing for some orders that need to ship on Tuesday. Making paneer with milk that was crazy cheap this past week. And maybe putting together some pasta if I knew how to store it well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you will be busy too! Every time I have made pasta I have frozen it fresh, it always lasts great and cooks up super quick when I am ready to use it. Let me know how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete

my brother's keeper...

I've been sitting here in the silence for a few hours now.  Did my usual daily stuff and then decided to simply drink my water and play ...