Simply too exhausted for words.
Got to spend a minute or two with my girls last night on the way home from a meeting. Then a chat with my son once I got home.
That is pretty much the extent of my life right now. Living in snippets.
Maybe once we reopen our building we will be able to move forward. Less hours at work, my time at having a life. I have to work again tomorrow, although the game plan is to have Sunday off. I hope so, I need a day. I am tired.
I should say that my tree will come down on Sunday, I should say I will get a ton of other things done.
I can't say it.
I have a feeling Sunday will truly be a day of rest. Maybe.
It might help my mental state to get a few of these other items off my list.
We'll see....
b'longa'b simply put is my exploration into who I am and what I want from my life... simply because it belongs to me (b).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a quilt...
I decided I should sit down in a big comfy chair for a bit and stretch my fingers out before I started looking like the hunchback of Notre-D...
-
It's definitely a bright, crisp morning! The sun woke me this morning, that's one of the things I love the most. To sleep until m...
-
Well, 9 days in and I am going to say that March definitely came in like a lion! I'm hoping it heads out like a lamb... Does anyone stil...
-
Last week record breaking heat, this morning possible snow? Mother nature is definitely having some hormonal shifts. I doubt we will get sn...
No comments:
Post a Comment