Friday, March 21, 2014

You have now entered a dimension of...

I am not really sure what time zone I am living in, but it's a weird one. Not tired at night, my brain is still on California time... and then awake at four in the morning, what is going on?
Welcome home roses

It's amazing how quickly that glow from a wonderful vacation drifts away.  Hubby was so wonderful!  I forgot to take a picture of my roses, I will have to do that today. But it was so nice to come home to my teddy bear hug! A quick lunch at our favorite diner and then back to work.  He had a beautiful bouquet of roses sitting on my desk for me.  I think he might have missed me.

He was a busy guy while I was gone, I am fairly sure that bachelorhood is not something my once "I will never get married again" hubby is ever going to be made for again.  The house was cleaned, the dogs were bathed, dinner was waiting, an ice cold Erdinger was waiting, he replaced my broken down dryer, and even bought a Roku for the bedroom television so I could watch my shows in the evening.  It felt like a twilight zone episode.

Oh, Hubby is amazing and wonderful, I never want for much of anything ever, in fact I have to be careful... sometimes I will mention something is cool, nice or pretty, I might end up owning it.  But the truth of the matter is that I am married to one of a dying breed.  Hubby is a 1950's Hubby!  He would be happiest if I could be a stay at home wife, and he could be the soul provider.  Truthfully, so would I. I love being a home maker and he loves having his home made. It's a win-win.  Or rather it would be.  Sadly 1950 is a long time ago. 

So for him to do all those domestic chores while I was gone is a bit odd.  Oh he helps, that isn't what I am saying.  But the norm for the hubby... well the norm is that he loves to be taken care of...

So I am sitting in a nice clean house (loving it I might add), sipping coffee (missed that in California), enjoying my morning and wondering why I am up so early.  Realizing I miss my baby girl, maybe I feel like a bit of sleep is all I need... not sure...

Maybe I am exploring what my "passions" really are... that is something that still needs to be chewed on, processed and then put together to make a whole picture.

For now... I think I will sip coffee with hubby and relax for a few minutes before I cut his hair....

Well.. the few minutes ended hours ago... Mr. Impatient needed his hair cut right away... he wanted to take me out for breakfast.  It was nice, very nice... the perfect start to a really long day, that included angel time.  Lots of angel time...

I really am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

as planned...

Don't you love it when a plan goes kerplunk kerplewy? That is how I was feeling a few moments ago.  Pups woke me up super early so I'...