Saturday, March 21, 2020

appreciation...

The stillness. 

The quiet. 

Yesterday I was melting down.  Reality had started to settle for me.  I was seriously struggling. I rarely cry, yet broke down numerous times. I was worried, not so much for myself - although I was very much aware of my "importance" or lack there of in the grand scheme of things.  I was struggling to process it all.  Stay positive for the team I lead and for my family.  I was not succeeding yesterday. 

When I tried to meditate yesterday morning, it eluded me.  I couldn't let go for anything.  So I settled on my energy exercises and drawing my daily energy card.  Each of us has our own way of connecting to higher energy.  This is mine.  I want to be an open vessel for Source (God - or whatever you chose to name it) to help raise the vibration and energy around this beautiful world of ours. 

That is hard when you cannot focus on anything.  When fear sneaks in and tries to damage you.

Thinking Woman was the card I drew yesterday.  It was telling me that a wise woman would help me, that they would bring me the tools I needed. Would help me understand.  I sent a silent prayer heavenward that when that woman arrived I would know it and receive it.


I went about my day, immersed in beautiful scents and the softness of music at 528 hz or higher. I needed the connection to love and more.  Yesterday morning, my bucket was drained.  I had nothing to give and was incapable of supporting myself, much less others.

Twenty-four hours later I was able to meditate, in fact my sweet Hubs played his chimes for me.  It calmed my heart and soul, I think his being wrapped up in playing helped him also. I noticed the beauty around me.  I was able to draw my card.  I was able to receive the message without malice.  It was a reversed appreciation card.  It was telling me that I had been in a bad spot and needed to let it go.  To focus on gratitude and appreciation.


A wise woman did reach out to me.  And even though in that moment I wanted to wallow in sadness and pain, I wanted to stay in my ugly spot, I didn't.  I found the time to talk.  To pray and to understand.  I did hear her.  And I will be forever grateful that she took the time to reach out to me.  Each of us have a responsibility at this time to raise the vibration of our planet.  To find joy, beauty and gratitude.

Things are spiraling and changing dramatically and by the moment. I firmly believe we are never going back to the world that we had even a few weeks ago.  I don't think things will ever be the same.  At the same time, I feel in my very soul that they will be better.

We are going to be changed.  I don't know what that means.  But I have immense hope that we are finally going to be able to come together.  I feel this powerful echo in every fiber of who I am that it will not only be okay, it will be far better than it was.

Old systems that no longer serve us will vanish.  Our ways of doing things will change.  Low vibration thoughts and energies are in their dying stages.  They no longer serve us.  There is no need for greed, hatred or violence. 

I keep seeing the meme about being sent to our homes for a timeout. Maybe that is exactly what it is. A time out, an opportunity for us to be the very humans that we are meant to be. 

This morning Hubs and I went out for a walk with Neeko, we got up early to go so that we could maintain good social distancing.  Too many people are not understanding the importance of this. We walked, talked and enjoyed the rising sun, the budding trees, the songs of the birds and the silence.

We went out for a brief moment, he'd been told his script was in.  Unfortunately the pharmacy was not open, we will have to go back on Monday.  It's okay, we will go through the drive-thru.

I am so grateful for being here on this earth at this time.  I am thankful for a sun that continues to rise.  I am grateful for it all! 

Things are as they are meant to be. And I am a willing participant. 

So dears... make some time to reconnect to what is important.  Help raise the vibration of our world.  Help her heal while we are resting and slowing down.

Open your hearts and minds.  Be nimble and flexible. Be willing to let the old world fade so the new one can be born.


Change is good!  Now... back to baking donuts, tidying my house and being at peace.  If you can't find your peace... meditate, pray, look for the good - it is coming from incredible sources at this time...

Love and Light...

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for being an inspiration! Even when you are having a bad day, you are an amazing leader!

    ReplyDelete

my brother's keeper...

I've been sitting here in the silence for a few hours now.  Did my usual daily stuff and then decided to simply drink my water and play ...