Sunday, July 27, 2014

Time is flying past...

We've returned... and are getting ready to embark on our final day and a half in Brazil...

I am afraid I am too tired to write it... so I will simply show it in pictures!





























































































Many more to come... we've had a very busy couple of days! Just wanted to give everyone a taste of the past 48 hours... and that was only some of Saturday! (The WiFi is being iffy and not letting me load the pictures easily tonight)..

We have experienced so much!  And tomorrow will be equally as busy as we hurry about, picking up last minute souvenirs, visiting another stadium and finally dinner at a bar-b-que... pretty sure we will be returning very tired, but full of memories and friendships that will last a lifetime!

When we arrived we couldn't believe how far away Tuesday seemed and now, we'd love to slow the clock down to savor just a bit more of what we are experiencing...

While we have been here so many exciting things have been happening at home... And I really need to shout out the DOWNTOWN DESTROYERS!  First time we have entered the Lifeguard competition and those guys and gals - well - they ROCKED IT!!  2 First place, 2 Second place and !st over all in the small branch division!!  I am so unbelievably proud of them!

Missed spending my eleventh anniversary with Hubby... And I would marry him again tomorrow... and each tomorrow after!

Those of you that usually read my blog will find it back to "normal" as if I am normal... very soon... but for now... A few more days in this amazing paradise...

No comments:

Post a Comment

as planned...

Don't you love it when a plan goes kerplunk kerplewy? That is how I was feeling a few moments ago.  Pups woke me up super early so I'...