Saturday, July 12, 2014

The Beauty and the Ugly...

Sitting in the silence, sipping my coffee and enjoying the view of the rain soaked trees.  This is a great way to start the day.

I cannot believe the amazing view out of my back window, it's breathtaking.  I didn't get to see the deer this morning, probably found shelter due to the weather. Although as I walked the boys this morning we did find quite a few beautiful birds and Neek's decided to chase a frog... that was indescribable.

Hard to catch them... I know it's blurry...
It's gonna be another busy one, so I thought I would enjoy the silence for a minute or two. Hubby is still sound asleep, the boys have joined him now that they've been walked, and with all the insulation, this house is absolutely silent.

We have been so busy with moving and getting organized around work and my up-coming trip.  I am starting to feel like I have too many balls in the air.  I keep juggling, but wow... that is really all I can say.
on our way to the July super moon...

This week had a few monkey wrenches thrown in and I am still struggling with them.  Oh, none of them directly effects me.  But indirectly they are ugly and painful. I simply don't understand people some times.  I don't get it!

Hubby and the Old Guy strolling along...
I'm surrounded by the beauty of nature... and surrounded by the ugly in people.  I want to scream and shout at a few people.  I am sick at the ugly in them.  And I simply don't know how to deal with it.  It makes me sad, it breaks my heart...

How can I feel ugly when this is what surrounds me?
Well... after a morning laugh with my girl... I have run out of down time... so off and running... I think I will forget the ugly in people and focus on the beauty around me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

my brother's keeper...

I've been sitting here in the silence for a few hours now.  Did my usual daily stuff and then decided to simply drink my water and play ...