Thursday, February 10, 2022

silence...

Anyone else cherish the sound of silence?  Me and my aching head are seriously enjoying sitting here with Puppies asleep in my chair (yep, I moved - not disturbing them right now), no music, no sounds from outside, nothing but silence.  To the point that all I can hear is the sound of the keys being tapped and the soft ringing sound of silence in my ears. 

I'm so tired of this headache.  My sister says I need to see a chiropractor, she is probably right, but I don't have one that I see and I simply don't feel like playing the find one that is good and starting from scratch game.  I keep telling Hubs I need a massage, for some reason for the past few weeks everything is hurting again.  I try not to buy into the 5G hysteria, but something changed recently, and I can't figure out what it is.  Maybe I need to see an energy healer?  I don't know, but this low grade headache is definitely wearing on my nerves and patience.  It's making me grouchy.  

I might end up scheduling a deep tissue massage very, very soon. Anyone know of a holistic doc anywhere?  Oh well, first world problems right?

It will be a quiet day here, everyone is working somewhere else, so it's just me and the pups.  The beautiful sunshine is trying to trick me into spring fever, making me want to dig into my garden beds and feel the dirt under my nails.  That is still a few weeks or maybe months away.  The 59 degree weather next week will only make it worse.  I wish I had a cold box, then I could at least start the microgreens, lettuces and even some radishes.  But the way my yard is there really isn't anyway to put up a cold box.  Such a bummer. 

As we worked to clean up the deck yesterday, I realized I do not want to put up another structure to block the sun.  I love the shade out there making it wonderful to sit and enjoy the fresh air, but frankly, I love how clean and open it looks without all of that. I was standing out there last night and could actually see all the deer down the hill.  Nothing was blocking my view of the stars or moon, it was absolutely heavenly. So Hubs and I are going to explore alternatives, maybe an umbrella for those brutally hot days or when it is raining softly in the springtime and we want to enjoy the weather. 

We've also officially decided to put up a fence.  The pups are going to need it.  There is a lot of debate about how much of the yard to fence, the style of fencing, etc.  Our yard is an odd shape and the majority of it goes straight down a steep hill, we don't want to have to deal with that situation, so we are going to look at it a bit differently.  We also need to be aware that depending on how we fence it we will no doubt need two gates as the back of the house is not designed to allow access of the mower, you simply have to go in a "u" shape around the house. So much to consider, this is one of the reasons we never put one in before. I think I am going to leave the logistics to Hubs, I will be the one here to deal with it all, but he can contact and tell them the perimeters, this one calls for team work. 

Well, the rest and silence didn't last long today, the pups are awake and busy.  So I guess I will move on with my day.  Lots to do... 

love and peace...


No comments:

Post a Comment

my brother's keeper...

I've been sitting here in the silence for a few hours now.  Did my usual daily stuff and then decided to simply drink my water and play ...