Saturday, January 1, 2022

Happy New Year!

We definitely did not stay up to say good bye to 2021.  Puppies went to bed early, so did we. They woke us up shortly after the new year started, so I guess we rang it in just the same. As I was drifting off after the middle of the night romp I spent some time in silence.  Thinking about this year,  about hopes and dreams, pondering the year ahead. 

I spent time sending wishes, hopes and dreams into the heavens to share with all. As I lay in the silence thinking and processing all that has happened in recent years, so many things have hurt us all.  So much has caused fear, so many little things have worked to destroy and damage us. 

The wishes I sent heavenward were wrapped in love, hopes, strength, joy and faith.

I wish each of you pure love, the kind that heals wounds and wraps you in a blanket of comfort.  Knowing that there are people surrounding you that will always be there, that will always have your back in your darkest times, lifting you up until you can stand firmly on your own.  

I wish each of you true joy.  The kind that bubbles up and fills your every cell with with an effervescence.  The kind of joy that is remembered from childhood.  Where laughter takes over and you are full of silliness.  Things that can be found in puppy kisses, a babies laughter, from playing games and enjoying all there is around us. 

I wish each of you health.  Regardless of your focus physical, mental, or emotional, I pray that each of you find the journey to be fulfilling and fruitful.  I hope that the resources you need for the journey are readily available. I am sending each of you prayers and thoughts for strength, stamina, determination, and the ability to set your sights firmly on the prize that you are reaching for. 

I wish each of you faith in your own convictions.  The ability to stand firm in what matters to you as a person, as a soul at this time.  Faith in your beliefs, a willingness to be open and honest with yourself, the power to be true to yourself. 

I wish each of you abundance.  In whatever way that you need.  Finances, time, friends, or peace to name a few.  The ability to recognize what your heart is hungering for. May the abundance you are searching for flow freely to you. 

And finally, I wish each of you kindness.  Kindness for your fellow man. To respect another's belief, even when they do not match your own.  Each of us is here to learn our own lessons, we aren't here to harm one another, but to look at each other with love in our eyes, understanding in our hearts and learn to work together in kindness and love.  Agreeing to disagree and looking for the common ground. 

Those are my wishes for each of you.  I pray that 2022 fills your heart, lifts you up and answers your prayers.  You are a powerful, magnificent soul here at this time because you are a part of the changes happening. 

love and peace... 


1 comment:

we needed it...

Anyone else love the smell of the air when it's rained?  Or for that matter anyone else thankful to wake up to smell of rain? It's b...