Friday, July 12, 2013

This guy...

This guy is the oldest of my boys...


This boy loves this...
And this...
 
but he especially loves it when it becomes...


He is passionate about his Chicken Jerky! In fact I am fairly certain he sits in the kitchen all day while it is drying, simply waiting...


I am accused of spoiling him... how can you spoil a guy that gives you unconditional love, wags his tail every you come into a room, snuggles and kisses you. 

And gives you this look?
 

I am fairly sure he does not like to share with his brother...


But that guy... makes me deeply happy!  I love that little man!!  He is my baby...

I think I will continue to spoil him, love him, cuddle him, snuggle and adore him...

My Gator is the exact reason that I believe in rescues... they love unconditionally, and while you think you are saving their lives, they are saving yours!   By the way... I love the big, little brother too!  They are my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

my brother's keeper...

I've been sitting here in the silence for a few hours now.  Did my usual daily stuff and then decided to simply drink my water and play ...